This new laser from Leica’s Rugby 800 series is a fully-automatic dual grade, providing the highest accuracy and reliability for all applications requiring precise grade control.
The Rugby 880 is ideal for tough site conditions thanks to its rugged construction and IP68 water/dust protection.
The Rugby 800 is also the only series in the industry with a military grade certification.
With a Rugby 880 grade laser, it’s easy to get straight to work with an intuitive interface and large, clear display for minimised errors.
The Leica grade laser is supplied with the Rod Eye 140 Receiver and rechargeable Li-Ion batteries with the option to upgrade the package to Rod Eye 160 or Rod Eye 180 and RC800 Remote Control.
- Horizontal and Vertical Self-Levelling
- +/- 15% in Either Axis, +/- 10% and +/-3% in Both Axes Grade Capability
- +/- 1.5mm at 30m Self-Levelling Accuracy
- 1100m Operating Range (diameter)
- 300m Remote Range (radius)
- +/- 5 Degrees Self-Levelling Range
- IP68 Protection