Fire resistant 2 point harness.
GEORGE TAYLOR LIFTING GEAR – KRATOS FIRE FREE FLAME RESISTANT 2 POINT FULL BODY HARNESS
- Flame resistant full body harness.
- This harness has been designed to offer the perfect solution for workers doing welding at height.
- 2 Chest attachment textile loops and a forged steel dorsal D-ring for Fall Arrest.
- Fully adjustable shoulder & thigh straps.
- Static strength of the harness webbing has been tested after exposed to the small molten metal splashes.
- Thigh straps are provided with automatic buckles for easy adjustment.
- Quick connect buckle
- Ideally positioned sit strap for extended comfort.
- Size: Universal.
Sparks, molten metal splashes during welding, grinding, can quickly damage polyamide or polyester typically used in the construction of standard harnesses, lanyards, shock absorbers.
Our complete Fire Free range provides comprehensive protection to users working at height in this particular type of environment. The straps of this range were tested in static resistance after exposures to splashes of molten metal. The webbing can withstand flame up to 371°C without any damage.
|Kratos - Harness Instructions||application/pdf||352 KB|