Di-electric shock absorbing webbing lanyard 1.8m.
GEORGE TAYLOR LIFTING GEAR – KRATOS DI-ELECTRIC SHOCK ABSORBING WEBBING LANYARD 1.8M – KRATOS FA30 307 20
30mm wide polyester webbing.
- Shock absorber in 44mm wide webbing.
- Reduces the impact of the fall to less than 6 kN.
- Length: 1.8m.
- All metal parts are electrically insulated.
- Special polymer that withstands a maximal voltage of 14 kV.
- Breaking strength: 15 kN.
- Textile loop one end, Di-electric scaffold hook (FA 50 222 55) other end.
The Di-electric range was designed to protect operators working in an environment with potential electric hazards. This range allows the wearer to be protected against an accidental contact with a current (in combination with appropriate equipment: gloves, helmet, shoes/boots, clothes). All the metal parts are electrically insulated thanks to a special polymer that can withstand a maximal voltage of 14 kV.