The AEL-USB1PRO data logger can measure and store up to 32,510 temperature readings. Simply download the stored data directly to your PC or laptop’s USB port. With a 316 stainless steel outer shell this data logger is corrosion resistant, impact resistant and waterproof. The 3.6v battery provides power for up to 3 years giving this data logger a truly long life.
ATP AEL-USB1PRO IP67 / NEMA4X TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGER
The AEL-USB-1LCD USB data logger has a 16,382 readings capacity. Simply download the stored data directly to your PC or Laptop’s USB port. Ideal for monitoring and recording temperature conditions and history in controlled environments, laboratories, clean rooms, storage, transportation and other critical areas.
The AEL-DataPad allows users of AEL-USB data loggers to configure loggers, download data, and view logging results on-the-spot, rather than removing the logger from the environment being measured and taking it to a PC.Click here to view the DataPad.
- -35° to +80°C x 0.5°
- USB interface for set up and date transfer to PC
- Set up allows the user to select logging rate, start time, alarm limits and logging mode
- User selectable logging intervals – min 10 sec’s, max 12 hours
- Green LED for logging confirmation
- 2 programmable alarm thresholds (high/low)
- Red LED if alarm limits exceeded
- Hi-contrast 2 ½ digit LCD Display
- Dust-tight and waterproof to IP 67 rating – protected against temporary immersion with protective cap fitted
- Analysis software with graphical display of data – total readings, zoom facility to individual readings and visual indication of alarm levels
- Supplied with software and battery