If you’re looking for a line laser with the versatility for both interior and exterior applications, the Leica Lino ML180 is the ideal choice.
Use the Smart Targeting function to auto-align the laser to the position of the XCR Catch receiver, measuring with accuracy over distances up to 50m.
The included XCR Catch operates like a remote control, working with the laser for efficient layouts.
With the accurate electronic self-levelling feature, the Lino ML180 automatically compensates for being slightly out of level, offering the highest precision even over long distances.
This Leica line laser has the option of running on rechargeable or alkaline batteries and can be used while charging for maximum flexibility and minimised downtime.
With 4 laser lines, 4 cross points and a plumb down point, the Leica Lino ML180 is ideal for all interior projects and can be used outdoors with the receiver.
The Leica Lino ML180 Line Laser is supplied with:
- Leica XCR Catch with clamp
- 3 batteries type AA 1.5 for laser receiver
- Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- International charging device with 4 plugs
- Battery holder for alkaline batteries
- Large red target plate
- Small red target plate
- Red laser glasses
• Up to 50m Smart Targeting Range
• Up to 100m Reception Range
• +/-0.7mm @ 10m Levelling Accuracy
• +/- 5 Degrees Self-Levelling Range
• 12 Hours Rechargeable Battery Life
• IP54 Protection
• 5/8” Tripod Thread
• 2200g Weight with Batteries