The versatile Leica Lino ML90 features one horizontal and two vertical laser lines as well as a plumb beam.
This Leica line laser is quick and easy to set up and manually align and comes with rechargeable battery pack and alkaline battery holder for maximum flexibility and minimised downtime, even capable of charging while in use.
The self-levelling laser automatically compensates when slightly out of level, ensuring your work is carried out with speed and accuracy.
The Lino ML90 can be used with the RVL100 Receiver (sold separately). For remote adjustment, try the Leica Lino ML180.
The Leica Lino ML90 Line Laser is supplied with:
- Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- International charging device with 4 plugs
- Battery holder for alkaline batteries
- Large red target plate
- Red laser glasses
• 20m Visible Range
• Up to 80m Range with Additional RVL100 Receiver
• +/-0.7mm @ 10m Levelling Accuracy
• +/- 5 Degrees Self-Levelling Range
• 15 Hours Rechargeable Battery Life
• IP54 Protection
• 5/8” Tripod Thread
• 2200g Weight with Batteries
• Pendulum Levelling