This anemometer features data hold and min/max functions to make obtaining readings easier.
An average function can also be enabled that calculates the the average from the last 10 readings recorded. The casing also features a built in 1/4” camera bush making it easy to mount to a tripod or rig.
The hot wire probe is better suited to measuring lower to mid air velocities and is excellent for ventilation surveys, air conditioning, clean rooms, flow hoods, air balancing and environmental monitoring.
The ET-961 is a hot wire anemometer capable of measuring air velocity and volume.
The hot wire sensor is housed in a telescopic probe that extends from 26cm to 1.2m (inc handle).
The probe sensor head has a diameter of 8.5mm making it ideal for fitting between grille hoods and diffusers.
Note: This instrument operates on the basis of maintaining the sensor element at a constant 80°C. Therefore, the battery life is limited to approx. 4 hours operation. So grab a few extra batteries!
- Measures air velocity from 0.1 to 35m/sec
- 5 Selectable velocity units m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots or mph
- Measures air volume in m3/min or ft3/min
- Measures temperature °C or °F
- Average calculated from the last 10 airflow readings
- 55mm LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Standard ¼” camera bush for tripod mounting
- Data hold and min/max hold for airflow and temperature
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off after approx. 20 minutes of inactivity – can be user disabled
- 1 x ET-961 Hot Wire Thermo-anemometer (with telescopic probe)
- 1 x Hard carry case
- 1 x AC/DC power adaptor
- 1 x 9V PP3 Alkaline battery