This innovative design allows the vane to access hard to reach areas that are unreachable by standard anemometers.
The AVM-318 is a thermo-anemometer featuring a mini 35mm vane on a distinctive 16” (480mm) flexible gooseneck.
The gooseneck easily adjusts to the required shape and is rigid enough to maintain its form throughout use allowing single handed operation.
The unit comes equipped with data hold and min/max memory functions allowing you to keep readings static for easy recording.
The design makes this unit excellent for ventilation surveys, air conditioning and other areas with the potential for restricted access. This unit is also suitable for environmental monitoring.
- 480mm (16”) flexible gooseneck
- 25mm LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Data hold freezes displayed measurements
- Min/max memory since power on
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off after 15 minutes, can be user disabled
- Measures air velocity from 1 to 30m/sec
- 5 selectable velocity units – m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots or mph
- Measures temperature °C or °F
- 1 x AVM-318 Thermo-anemometer
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Protective Storage Box
- 1 x LR-61 Battery