Atex shock absorbing webbing lanyard 2.0m
GEORGE TAYLOR LIFTING GEAR – KRATOS ATEX SHOCK ABSORBING WEBBING LANYARD – KRATOS FA30 306 20
- 45mm wide webbing lanyard.
- Reduces the impact of a fall to less than 6 kN.
- Anti static webbing for safe use in explosive environments.
- Length: 2m.
- Breaking strength: 15 kN.
- Aluminium karabiner (FA 50 103 22) one end, aluminium scaffold hook (FA 50 208 60) other end.
In Atex hazardous areas (Potentially Explosive Atmospheres), a spark from mechanical, electric, electrostatic origin etc, may ignite an inflammable gas or vapour or mist mixture and an explosion may occur.
Hence the importance of risk assessment. If this assessment reveals that wearing protective equipment against fall from heights is necessary in ATEX area, they must be in accordance with Atex Directive 94/9/EC.
Our entire range can be used in zone 1, it conforms to Atex Directive 94/9/EC, and standards EN13463-1:2001 and EN134635:2003.
The webbing is also tested in accordance with EN 1149-1:20096.