The compact and lightweight BW GasAlert Micro5 PID Gas Detector is unparalleled in its capabilities and designed to support various different applications.
The GasAlert Micro5 PID is designed specifically for VOCs so please be aware there may be a greater lead time on some model options.
If you cannot see the exact combination you require or need advice please get in touch before placing your order.
- Monitors VOCs (PID), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, CIO2, O3 and combustibles
- 0 -1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Standard Package Contents:
- Gas Detector with specified sensors
- Choice of Alkaline or Rechargeable Battery
- Calibration Cap & Hose
- Sample Probe (with pump option only)
- ManualAvailable in the following configurations:-
- VOCs, %LEL, O2, H2S, CO – alkaline batteries, pump and datalogging
- VOCs, %LEL, O2, H2S, CO – lithium polymer battery, pump and datalogging
- VOCs, %LEL, O2 – alkaline batteries, pump and datalogging
- VOCs, %LEL, O2 – lithium polymer battery, pump and datalogging
- VOCs – alkaline batteries, pump and datalogging
- VOCs – lithium polymer battery, pump and datalogging
Note: We can only accept orders for GasAlertMicro 5 units with an HCN Sensor provided that your configuration also includes a CO sensor.
We always advise that you speak with one of our specialist safety staff when ordering gas detection products to ensure you order the correct model and specification for your application.
- Size: 14.5×7.4×3.8 (5.7×2.9×1.5”)
- Weight: 370g (13.1 oz.)
- Full Two Year Warranty
- AA Alkaline Batteries or Rechargeable Pack
- Certifications and Approvals:
Class I, Div. 1 Gr. A, B, C, D
ATEX: II 1 G
Ga Ex ia IIC T4
Ex D ia IIC T4
IECEx: Ex D ia IIC T4