The Revolutionary vCam-6 HD professional pipe inspection camera system from Vivax-Metrotech offer full 1024×768 high-definition resolution video via its 1.3″ (D34-HD) or its 1.8″ (D46-HD) high definition 1080p camera heads.
Camera lighting has been increased to 44.02 Lumens (D46-HD). The vCam-6 HD screen is an industry leading 9.7″ Daylight viewable display.
vCam-6 HD provide the choice of two professional grade reels.
The type-CP reel (200/300/400ft) is the larger variant and is constructed with stainless-steel frame and stainless-steel hardware.
The MX compact reel (100/150ft) is constructed of high-strength carbon-fiber.
Both materials eliminate rust and corrosion which is commonly found to occur on older lower-cost painted steel frame designs.
Every vCam-6 HD include built-in 1-TB (Terabyte) HD and can be powered-up by any 120VAC main outlet, 12DC auto outlet or by its built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery (4-6 hr).
Other features include “Locatable” push-rod, built-in sonde (512Hz/640Hz/33kHz), Wi-fi (150ft range) for smartphone/tablet app use.
- 1080p HD Self-leveling camera heads
- One-touch recording and JPEG image capture
- 1-TB Internal hard drive
- AC/DC operation with four-Hour battery life
- 9.7-inch HD daylight viewable display
- Stainless-steel reel and camera heads
- Locatable sonde, 33kHz, 640Hz, and 512Hz
- Traceable pushrod (with the use of an external transmitter)
- Use with optional Type-MX Reel for small diameter lines
- Available in 200, 300, and 400-foot lengths
- User changeable 1.3”/34mm or 1.8”/46mm HD camera heads
The vCam-6 reels are built tough for high performance use to cope with your day-in/day-out situations.
All the reels are built of stainless steel for outdoor use and come with locatable sondes and detachable field-serviceable termination coils.
Our “True Blue” brand of pushrod gives you maximum pushing distances in pipes but with good flexibility for going through elbows and sweeps.
TYPE-CP “STANDARD” REEL
- Profile is wide enough to roll without rocking and tipping but slim enough to go through doorways and gates.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Friction and locking brakes.
- Available in 60m and 120m of 12mm rod.
Vivax-Metrotech Camera Heads have stainless steel housings, tough sapphire lenses with high intensity LEDs.
Our camera heads are a “modular” design for easy service by local authorized service centers.
The camera attaches to hardened termination springs – tougher than those used in previous models – which are able to negotiate sweeps and difficult entry points.
All our camera heads carry our full one year warranty, and a camera exchange program is available