The ET-955 is a thermo-anemometer capable of measuring temperature alongside both air velocity and volume.
The unit contains all the normal functions such as data hold, min/max and average that makes obtaining airflow readings quick and easy.
This anemometer is most commonly used in controlled environments such as laboratories in wind tunnels, and controlled air speed experiments where it increased range can be utilised.
However it also finds regular usage in more common applications such as ventilation surveys, air conditioning and environmental monitoring.
Its standout feature is its increased range allowing it to measure up to 45m/sec at a resolution of 0.01m/sec. The detachable 75mm vane has a 1.5m coiled connection cable and plug.
Its superior construction gives the unit a more ‘professional’ feel and makes it more comfortable to use.
- 55mm hi-contrast LCD display with backlight
- Dual display for velocity and temperature
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off after 15 minutes of no activity
- Standard ¼” camera bush for tripod mounting
- 2 year warranty
- Increased air velocity range of 0.3 to 45m/sec
- Measures air velocity in m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots or mph
- Measures volume in m³/min (CMM) or ft³/min (CFM)
- Measures temperature °C or °F
- Average multiple readings for velocity or flow volume for the last 30 readings
- 12 segment bargraph for velocity
- 1 x AET-955 Anemometer
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Hard Carry Case
- 1 x 9V PP3 Alkaline Battery