This unit is ideal for anyone requiring reliable velocity and volume measurements on a budget.
Coming supplied with all the functions needed for reliable use it is ideal for ventilation surveys, air conditioning, heating and environmental monitoring.
The ET-935 is a cost effective anemometer capable of measuring both air velocity and volume.
It features a 75mm vane that is connected by a 1.5m coiled cable. The unit also simultaneously displays temperature readings alongside velocity readings.
Data hold and min/max memory functions are available to make gathering reliable measurements easier.
An average reading function taken from the last 10 seconds also provides reliable measurements when airflow regularly spikes.
- Measures air velocity from 0.4 to 30m/sec
- 5 selectable velocity units – m/sec, ft/min, mph, km/hr or knots
- 16 segment bargraph for velocity
- Measures volume in m³/min (CMM) or ft³/min (CFM)
- Measures temperature °C or °F
- Average function based on the last 10 seconds
- 35mm hi-contrast LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Dual display for velocity and temperature
- Data hold, min/max hold for airflow and temperature
- Auto power off after 15 minutes of no activity
- Low battery indicator
- 2 Year warranty
- 1 x ET-935 Anemometer
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Soft Carry Case
- 1 x 9V PP3 Alkaline Battery