Unlike some of our other cost-effective models, this unit features additional function buttons designed to make switching between velocity and volume functions a smoother experience.
The AVM-619 is a velocity and volume thermo-anemometer for anybody who values enhanced simplicity and usability.
The area button allows grille or duct measurements to be easily entered and amended, making this unit suited to repeated and varying volumetric measurements.
The unit is equipped with a 64mm vane on a 1.1metre connection cable.
Data hold and min max functions aid in obtaining various air flow readings. An average function is also available for both velocity and volume, taken from the past 20 readings.
This is the ideal unit for ventilation surveys and air-conditioning or similar where the easy to use volume functions can be taken advantage of.
However the unit holds its own in all other airflow applications such as environmental monitoring.
- Measures air velocity in m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots or mph
- Measures volume in m³/min (CMM) or ft³/min (CFM)
- Dedicated area function button for quick and easy amendments to volumetric measurements.
- 1 x AVM-619 Thermo-Anemometer
- 1 x Protective Rubber boot
- 1 x Soft Carry Case with shoulder strap
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x 9V PP3 Battery