The AVM-8880 is a data logging, hot wire anemometer capable of taking both air velocity and volumetric measurements.
The slim plug in telescopic hot wire probe extends from 0.3 to 1m (inc handle) and has a diameter of 9mm making it ideal for grille hoods and diffusers.
The device features data hold and min/max hold for both airflow and temperature, enabling readings to be more easily obtained.
This anemometer can also be uitilised as a real-time data logging by connecting the device to a PC using the USB cable and software provided.
The hot wire probe is better suited to measuring lower to mid air velocities and is excellent for ventilation surveys, air conditioning, clean rooms, flow hoods, air balancing and environmental monitoring.
Note: This instrument operates on the basis of maintaining the sensor element at a constant 80°C. Therefore, the battery life is limited to approx. 4 hours operation. So grab some extra batteries!
- Measures air velocity from 0.1 to 25m/sec
- 5 Selectable velocity units in m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots or mph
- Measures air volume in m3/min or f3/min
- Measures temperature °C or °F
- Real time data logging to PC
- Mean point (average) over displayed elapsed time
- 58mm LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Data hold and min/max hold for airflow and temperature
- Auto power off – can be user disabled
- Low battery indicator
- USB interface for real time transfer of readings to a PC or laptop
- Standard ¼” camera bush for tripod mounting
- 2 year warranty
- 1 x AVM-8880 Data Logging Thermo-Anemometer
- 1 x USB Connection cable
- 1 x PC Software
- 1 x Hard carry case
- 1 x 9V PP3 Alkaline Battery
- 1 x AC/DC Mains power adaptor