This AAVM-8880 is a hot-wire thermo-anemometer, it is ideal for low air velocity and volume measurement.
The slim plug-in telescopic hot wire probe extends from 0.3 to 1m (inc handle) has a probe sensor head 9mmØ and is ideal for grille hoods and diffusers.
It is excellent for ventilation surveys, air conditioning, clean rooms, flow hoods, air balancing and environmental monitoring. USB interface for real time transfer of readings to a PC or Laptop.
- 0.1 to 25m/sec x 0.01
- Measures air velocity in m/sec, ft/min, km/hr, knots or mph
- Measures air volume in m3/min or f3/min
- Measures temperature °C or °F
- 58mm LCD display with backlight and function indicators
- Data hold and min/max hold for airflow and temperature
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off – can be user disabled
- USB interface for real time transfer of readings to a PC or laptop
- Mean point (average) over displayed elapsed time
- Standard ¼” camera bush for tripod mounting
- 2 year warranty
- Supplied with USB connection cable, software, hard carry case, telescopic probe, battery and AC/DC mains power adaptor
Note; This Instrument operates on the basis of maintaining the sensor eliment at a constant 80°C. Therfore the battery life is limited to approx 4 hours operation.