This MT-905C features a basic min/max feature that records the minimum or maximum readings taken since power on.
Its simplistic design features only 2 function buttons, on/off and min/max. Holding the min/max button for 3 seconds allows the user to toggle between different measurement units with ease. All this is displayed on a high contrast, back-lit LCD display.
The MT-905C is a pocket sized vane anemometer that simultaneously displays air velocity and temperature readings.
The unit is lightweight and records air speed up to 30m/sec. Temperature readings are shown just above and range from -30 to 70°C.
This mini anemometer is perfect for anybody on the move, who needs an instrument they can carry around without interfering with the current job at hand.
- Measures air velocity from 0.4 to 30m/sec
- Measures temperature from between -30 to 60°C
- Sampling rate of 1 reading per second
- Selectable measurement units: m/sec ft/min, mph, km/hr or knots
- Sapphire jewel bearing ensures fast and accurate readings
- Auto power off after 15 minutes of no activity (Can be user disabled)
- 30mm LCD display
- Back-lit display for low light environments
- Min/Max of measured values since power on
- 4mm camera bush for tripod mounting
- Low battery indicator
- 2 year warranty
- Pocket size and lightweight for easy transportation and use
- User Selectable measurement units: m/sec ft/min, km/hr, mph or knots
- Min/max readings recorded from power on